"Basalt" Basalt by gfinesilver
Basalt Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 16 photos
A fantastically mellow enclave in this crazy valley. Close enough to Aspen to make day and night trips for skiing and the restaurants and nightlife but without all the hype.
Basalt can be a base for incredible hiking and backpacking in the nearby mountains and is really great for fishing, even right from town.
This is a good, easy trail that gives wonderful views of the Elk Mountains, especially Mount Sopris. If is especially... more travel advice
gfinesilver's Related Pages
Basalt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fly Fishing in Basalt, Colorado is Unbelievable!"
- "Basaic Basalt Page"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Basalt
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Basalt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Basalt
Top 10 Pages
- Florence Intro, 24 reviews, 12 photos
- Boston Intro, 1 review, 30 photos, 5 travelogues
- Aspen Intro, 27 photos, 4 travelogues
- Boulder Intro, 4 reviews, 22 photos, 3 travelogues
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 8 reviews, 13 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bayahibe Intro, 21 photos, 3 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 1 review, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Sedona Intro, 1 review, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Martha's Vineyard Intro, 18 photos, 3 travelogues
- Los Angeles Intro, 1 review, 12 photos, 2 travelogues