"Fethiye Lycian Highlight" Top 5 Page for this destination Fethiye by Fethiye
Fethiye Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 162 photos
The popular resort Fethiye, boasts an important marina at the head of a beautiful bay strewn with islands. Above the town, (called Telmessos in antiquity), numerous Lycian rock tombs, reproducing the facades of ancient buildings, were cut into the cliff face. The Tomb of Amyntas, which probably dates from the fourth century B.C. is the most remarkable.
Swimmers head for the popular Çalis Beach, four kilometres west of town, or to Sovalye Island, opposite the harbour, which blazes with flowers in the spring.
"Virgin of the Illumination Country " Fethiye, is in a bay open through north, surrounded by pine forests
Great views to the village and to the highest mountain 1970m Babadag.Gemiler beach St.Nicholas Island only 7km main... more travel advice
The Monastery is close to Kayaköy on the way to Gemiler Bay by 45 min.up Hill Walking...it is very high on the Coast... more travel advice
Fethiye's Related Pages
Fethiye Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Fethiye Lycian Highlight"
- "Fun in Fethiye"
- "Fethiye - can nature get any better than this?"
- "Fethiye and the Surrounding"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fethiye
- Hotels in Fethiye
- Transportation in Fethiye
- Nightlife in Fethiye
- Restaurants in Fethiye
- Shopping in Fethiye
- Warnings and Dangers in Fethiye
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fethiye
- 7 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Fethiye?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fethiye
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fethiye Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Kayakoy Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Greece Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Cambodia Intro, 3 photos
- Moscow Intro, 3 photos
- Phnom Penh Intro, 3 photos
- Angkor Wat Intro, 3 photos
- Ko Tao Intro, 3 photos
- Phumi Siem Reab Intro, 3 photos
- Germany Intro, 2 photos