"Harare" Top 5 Page for this destination Harare by Kurtdhis
Harare Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 113 photos
The 'city of flowering trees' is the name often given to Harare, the capital of Zimbabwe. There is considerable justification for this name, for throughout the year some trees or shrubs will be blooming along the city's broad avenues.
Located within walking distance to the City Centre, the railway station, airport bus terminus and cinemas, 2km from the... more travel advice
Kurtdhis' Related Pages
Harare Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Harare - a.k.a. Salisbury"
- "the_dutchman's new Harare Page"
- "Harare - Once a paradise (for a few)"
- "Entering the country as a Journalist"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Harare
- Hotels in Harare
- Transportation in Harare
- Nightlife in Harare
- Restaurants in Harare
- Shopping in Harare
- Warnings and Dangers in Harare
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Harare
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Harare?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Harare
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taiwan Intro, 32 reviews, 34 photos, 5 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 32 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Grahamstown Intro, 33 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Comoros Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination George Intro, 13 reviews, 4 photos
- Penang Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oudtshoorn Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 10 reviews, 5 photos
- T'ai-chung-hsien Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nan-t'ou Intro, 14 photos, 3 travelogues