"Kenton-On-Sea" Kenton on Sea by Kurtdhis
Kenton on Sea Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 78 photos
Situated between two spectacular tidal rivers, the Kariega and Bushmans, Kenton-on-Sea offers a picture perfect village setting for a fantastic family holiday
Here the 'sun spends the winter'. So if you can't make it there during your summer vacation, don't stress, you will still have a wonderful outdoor experience during the winter. The climate is mild and temperate.
Kenton has grown into a small and friendly coastal village with a community of approximately 800 permanent residents. There are no high-rise beach flats or resorts to mar the beauty of the area, and and business is restricted to a single Main Street. The beachfront is bordered by a conservation area, ensuring that this area can never be built up. Security is taken seriously and the streets are manned by security guards during the evenings, ensuring Kenton prevails as safe family haven.The Main Street is the thriving hub of the town, with all one's needs being catered for, from supermarket, butchery, service station and hair dressing salons to restaurants, banking facilities (Absa, First National and Standard), Post Office, medical and dental center and a variety of clothing and gift shops.
Many of the properties in Kenton are available to rent for vacations - simply contact any of the estate agents listed under Letting Agents and they will be happy to assist. If you are planning a holiday during the peak seasons - December/January, April and even July - booking is recommended well in advance.
Kurtdhis' Related Pages
Kenton on Sea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kenton - on - Sea"
- "Home Sweet Home"
- "KARIEGA GAME RESERVE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kenton on Sea
- Hotels in Kenton on Sea
- Transportation in Kenton on Sea
- Nightlife in Kenton on Sea
- Restaurants in Kenton on Sea
- Shopping in Kenton on Sea
- Warnings and Dangers in Kenton on Sea
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kenton on Sea
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Kenton on Sea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kenton on Sea
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Taiwan Intro, 32 reviews, 34 photos, 5 travelogues
- South Africa Intro, 32 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Grahamstown Intro, 33 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Comoros Intro, 15 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination George Intro, 13 reviews, 4 photos
- Penang Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oudtshoorn Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Hong Kong Intro, 10 reviews, 5 photos
- T'ai-chung-hsien Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nan-t'ou Intro, 14 photos, 3 travelogues