"Sydney Australia" Coogee by Dizzydean
Coogee Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 123 photos
Coogee Beach is a great place to eat, surf and swim. Visitors and locals enjoy the great hospitality and exciting night-life of the Coogee Bay Hotel, the Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach and the Coogee Palace bars.
A wide variety of accommodation is available within walking distance of the sand and surf including holiday apartments - boutique hotels - backpacker hostels & luxury self catering rentals.
While in Coogee you must explore the beautiful coastal walks , the lush parklands with free outdoor barbeque and picnic facilities, the children's play areas or you can just relax on one of the finest sand beaches in the southern hemisphere.
Coogee is the centre of what is now known as "The Sports Coast"
Dizzydean's Related Pages
Coogee Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Village Suburb by the Sea"
- "Coogee is My Local"
- "Beachside Town"
- "COOGEE BEACH...SYDNEY.."
- "Coogee Beach"
- "Sydney Australia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Coogee
- Hotels in Coogee
- Transportation in Coogee
- Nightlife in Coogee
- Restaurants in Coogee
- Warnings and Dangers in Coogee
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Coogee
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Coogee?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Coogee
Top 10 Pages
- Kunming Intro, 7 reviews, 37 photos
- Wilaya de Casablanca Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- Sanya Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos
- Johannesburg Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos
- Farnborough 3 reviews, 10 photos
- South Melbourne Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Curitiba Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Coogee Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 2 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.