"Wrangell, Alaska" Wrangell by mcpangie
Wrangell Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 23 photos
Technically this bird is probably a crow, but around here it's common to call them ravens. However there is a type of crow that live in Southeast Alaska. This particular image was taken in Wrangell.
I had the opportunity to stay in Wrangell when I was living and working in Ketchikan. Here is a lovely sunset I encountered one evening.
There is a really interesting point of land that is hidden in the dark, it reminds me of an elephant's trunk sticking out into the water.
This was very popular in America in the 1970's. No one in Wrangell has re-painted it? I'm not sure, but I thought it was... more travel advice
This is the frontal piece on Chief Shakes Tribal House, a historic building on Chief Shakes Island in Wrangell Harbor.... more travel advice
mcpangie's Related Pages
Wrangell Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wrangell, Alaska"
- "Where is Wrangell"
- "The Angle on Wrangell"
- "Wrangell Alaska"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wrangell
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Wrangell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wrangell
Photos in WrangellSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ketchikan Intro, 77 reviews, 84 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Reno Intro, 55 reviews, 89 photos, 4 travelogues
- Death Valley National Park Intro, 36 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Anchorage Intro, 29 reviews, 23 photos
- United States of America Intro, 24 reviews, 27 photos
- Dillingham Intro, 17 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Portland Intro, 16 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nevada Intro, 17 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pyramid Intro, 12 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Talkeetna Intro, 11 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues