"San Sebastian" San Sebastián by Docu2001
San Sebastián Travel Guide: 323 reviews and 918 photos
I sort of named my son after it … although at the time I visited San Sebastian the prospect of a son was nonexistent. I was invited to San Sebastian by the film festival that is held there each year. It is a wonderful festival – the Spanish film industry, thanks to Pedro Almodovar, is vibrant. Almodovar was in town and it was great fun seeing him and all the otherworldly beautiful Spanish women he travels with when he opens a film. The local TV crews caught me there at some point and one of them started taping me, then another guy picked up his camera and pretty soon I was posing for a small cluster of cameras and the woman who had invited me to the festival moved in very close to me and whispering said just to smile and go along with it – any publicity is good publicity in the movie business.
Docu2001's Related Pages
San Sebastián Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "La Perla de la Concha"
- "Enter Spain through the Basque Country..."
- "My favorite place to visit in Spain"
- "Arratsalde on. Zer moduz?"
- "The pearl of the Basque Country"
- "Great Food, Wine, Beach, what more do I need?"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Sebastián
- Hotels in San Sebastián
- Transportation in San Sebastián
- Nightlife in San Sebastián
- Restaurants in San Sebastián
- Shopping in San Sebastián
- Warnings and Dangers in San Sebastián
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Sebastián
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to San Sebastián?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Sebastián
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 33 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Miami Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Trier Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Charleston Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Düsseldorf Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Cologne Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Berlin Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Africa Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- California Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos