"Berlin" Berlin by Docu2001
Berlin Travel Guide: 6,919 reviews and 15,573 photos
A soon as I left Berlin I began to learn more about it. I attended a lecture back in New York - watched German films and read stories about this city which has witnessed so much history, experienced so much change.
Berlin is still growing and changing and evolving. It is an important center for european culture ... and I look forward to returning.
- Pros:Historical & Cultural significance
- Cons:It's dark and cold in Winter ...
It was December ... the days were short and the light was precious. It felt as if the light was being rationed in Berlin... more travel advice
Really a pension ... each room is designed by a different artist and each is well done. The suites are spacious and... more travel advice
Docu2001's Related Pages
Berlin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "More than the capital of Germany"
- "Berlin, Berlin - wir fahren nach Berlin!"
- "Berlin in my way"
- "Wunderbar Berlin"
- "Berlin - the whole world in one town"
- "Bear your soul in Berlin!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Berlin
- Hotels in Berlin
- Transportation in Berlin
- Nightlife in Berlin
- Restaurants in Berlin
- Shopping in Berlin
- Warnings and Dangers in Berlin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Berlin
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 15 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Berlin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Berlin
Top 10 Pages
- New York City Intro, 33 reviews, 33 photos, 1 travelogue
- Miami Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Trier Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos
- Charleston Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Düsseldorf Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Cologne Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Amsterdam Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Berlin Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Africa Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- California Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos