"Capital city" Gorod Bishkek by kyrgyz
Gorod Bishkek Travel Guide: 149 reviews and 408 photos
The city offers its visitors a host of exciting possibilities: colourful Central Asian bazaars, thought-provoking museums, art galleries showcasing Kyrgyz talent, vast green parks, quirky curiosities and an array of day trips outside Bishkek itself.
The environs of Bishkek city, i.e., the gorges of the northern slope of the Kyrgyz Ridge are also attractive to mountain tourism. They are Ala-Archa, Alamedin, Kegety, Issyk-Ata, Sokuluk, Ak-Suu, and Shamshy gorges. There are plenty of beautiful waterfalls in the neighborhood of Bishkek. They are Alamedin, Kegety, Belogorsky, and Golubinnyi (Pigeon) waterfalls**
As one of the world's smallest capitals (pop 800,000) the city centre is compact and easily explored on foot. Bishkek's wide boulevards are lined with oak, elm and sycamore trees%.ft**
Pure water, fresh air, beautiful lanscape more travel advice
Anyone may find anything interesting! I never forget the mountain complex Kashka-Su, Natural reserve Ala-Archa and... more travel advice
kyrgyz's Related Pages
Gorod Bishkek Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Capital city"
- "NORTH CENTRAL"
- "Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan"
- "My deep-deep childhood city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gorod Bishkek
- Hotels in Gorod Bishkek
- Transportation in Gorod Bishkek
- Nightlife in Gorod Bishkek
- Restaurants in Gorod Bishkek
- Shopping in Gorod Bishkek
- Warnings and Dangers in Gorod Bishkek
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gorod Bishkek
- 10 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Gorod Bishkek?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gorod Bishkek
Top 5 Pages
- Naryn Intro, 8 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Gorod Bishkek Intro, 10 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ozero Issyk-Kul' Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kyrgyzstan Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Osh Intro, 1 photo