"Cozumel for the Diving, Dec 1998" Top 5 Page for this destination San Miguel de Cozumel by grandmaR

San Miguel de Cozumel Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 101 photos

and Cruise Ship stops 2007

When we stayed in San Miguel, I was a work-site inspector at home, I was interested in how these guys were working on this building near Papa Hogs.

At night we walked around and ate in the different restaurants. We were there in the middle of December, and the town was decorated for Christmas. This picture is a collage of the parade that was going on in the street below our restaurant.

Just as for my Belize pages, I am currently unable to find the notebook in which I wrote the narrative of our visit. So this page is Under Construction until I find that.

In 2007, after Hurricane Wilma devastated Cozumel including taking out the cruise ship docks. For awhile, ships had to tender ashore. There are still signs of damage but when we returned by cruise ship in 2007 it was obvious lots of progress had been made.

On the first visit, we took a taxi into town, and did some shopping. On the second visit we did an Eco Tour

I went to Cozumel in 2013 on Disney Magic with my granddaughter. We did the Atlantis submarine

• Last visit to San Miguel de Cozumel: Dec 1998
  • Intro Updated Oct 15, 2013

Comments

grandmaR

“"..an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered." G.K. Chesterton”

Badges & Stats in San Miguel de Cozumel

Have you been to San Miguel de Cozumel?

Latest Activity in San Miguel de Cozumel