"New River Gorge National Park Visitor's Center" Glen Jean by grandmaR
Glen Jean Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 24 photos
I am interested in the National Rivers. I think it is so cool that we have National Parks that are rivers. The Visitor's Center for the New River Gorge National Park is in Glen Jean and it is about all that is there. The New River Visitor's Center can only give you a background on the river, but that was all we had time for and since it was winter, I wasn't about to go rafting or kayaking on the river anyway.
As with most National parks, there is a movie about the park - most of the time these movies are free and it is always a... more travel advice
According to websites (because I have not kayaked) the Upper New River place for frst-timers to learn to kayak. The... more travel advice
grandmaR's Related Pages
Glen Jean Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "New River Gorge National Park Visitor's Center"
- "New River Gorge Bridge"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Glen Jean
- 4 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (522)
Have you been to Glen Jean?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Glen Jean
Photos in Glen JeanSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 732 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 174 reviews, 659 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 77 reviews, 379 photos, 13 travelogues
- London Intro, 78 reviews, 305 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 56 reviews, 306 photos, 9 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 297 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 252 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 57 reviews, 258 photos, 7 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 48 reviews, 264 photos, 8 travelogues