"Terminus for the Spirit of Washington Dinner Train" Renton by grandmaR
Renton Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 10 photos
Renton was originally known as Black Ridge, and settled by Erasmus Smithers in 1856, the city of Renton was incorporated in 1901. What started as a coal-mining town is now the home to Boeing, Paccar, and the Spirit of Washington. Excavations have revealed settlements of Duwamish Indians dating back to 1790. The dinner train moved their terminal there in 1992
Near here is also the BOEING PLANT
The largest airplane manufacturer in the world, and is home to the 737s and 757s. The 737 is the best selling commercial airplane in history.
All Entrees Include Assorted Breads and Spreads including Salmon Rillette, Herbed Cream Cheese, and Honey Butter,... more travel advice
grandmaR's Related Pages
Renton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Renton, WA"
- "Terminus for the Spirit of Washington Dinner Train"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Renton
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (517)
Have you been to Renton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Renton
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 728 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 174 reviews, 647 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 77 reviews, 367 photos, 13 travelogues
- London Intro, 78 reviews, 305 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 56 reviews, 306 photos, 9 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 297 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 240 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 57 reviews, 258 photos, 7 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 48 reviews, 264 photos, 8 travelogues