"Historic College Town" Lexington by grandmaR
Lexington Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 66 photos
Lexington is a nice little historic town, and has two colleges. VMI (Virginia Military Institute) and Washington and Lee.
Lexington is about 55 minutes east of the West Virginia border and is about 50 miles north of Roanoke, Virginia. It was first settled in 1777.
Virginia Horse Center is on the northwest side of Lexington Virginia. They have various events ranging from vaulting, cutting, dressage and reining to bluegrass music and a regional fair.
Here in the middle of the real location of Lexington Virginia are the graves of many famous people, in addition to... more travel advice
Here in the middle of Lexington are the graves of many famous people, in addition to Thomas Jonathan 'Stonewall' Jackson... more travel advice
grandmaR's Related Pages
Lexington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "lexington virginia"
- "Historic College Town"
- "Where Memories Are Made"
- "Virginia Horse Center"
- "Woods Creek Trail"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lexington
- 5 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (513)
Have you been to Lexington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lexington
Photos in LexingtonSee All Photos (36)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 728 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 174 reviews, 647 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 77 reviews, 359 photos, 12 travelogues
- London Intro, 77 reviews, 301 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 56 reviews, 306 photos, 9 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 297 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 240 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 57 reviews, 258 photos, 7 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 48 reviews, 264 photos, 8 travelogues