Frisco Hotel Tips by grandmaR Top 5 Page for this destination

Frisco Hotels: 1,752 reviews and 2 photos

Hotel from Central Park Frisco - Frisco

Hotel from Central Park Frisco

Hampton Inn Stes Frisco: Near Central Park Hampton Inn & Suites Frisco-Legacy Park, TX Review

I have not stayed at this particular Hampton Inn because our daughter lives right near here.

Their website says:
".. affluent yet comfortable feel of modern 21st century Texas. From the main entry fountain to the actual gas lit lobby, the hotel has the charm to satisfy all guests. Whether reading a novel by the fireplace, finishing a report in the business center, exercising or taking a swim, rest assured you will be completely satisfied...

King Study rooms contain a two poster king-size bed and a sleeper sofa. Double Queen Study rooms contain two queen-sized two poster beds.

Unique Qualities: I like to stay at Hampton Inns because they have a really good free breakfast and free local calls. Lately, they also usually have a free wi-fi network

Address: 3199 Parkwood Blvd

Comparison: about average

Directions: From Hwy. 121 - Exit onto Parkwood Blvd. and go through the first traffic light. The hotel will be one block away on the left.

Other Contact: (214) 387-9229

Phone: 972-712-8400

Price: US$120-180

Theme: Hotel

Website: http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/hotels/printable_home.jhtml?ctyhocn=DALFCHX&moreDesc=true

• Written Apr 8, 2006
Holiday Inn from La Hacienda parking lot - Frisco

Holiday Inn from La Hacienda parking lot

Holiday Inn Exp Suites Frisco: Seen Across the Parking Lot Holiday Inn Express Suites Frisco Review

We are in Frisco visiting our daughter, so we have been staying at their house. But when we were on our way to dinner yesterday, I snapped this picture, because my grandson was trying to persuade us of something unlikely and I remembered those Holiday Inn Express commercials - "You can drive across the bridge it is safe" "Are you and engineer?" as the big bus starts across the little rickety bridge. "No but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night."

My grandson's head is visible in the lower left of the photo. He is six.

Address: 4220 PRESTON ROAD, Frisco, TX 75034

Theme: Hotel

• Updated May 20, 2004

grandmaR

“"..an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered." G.K. Chesterton”

Badges & Stats in Frisco

Have you been to Frisco?

Latest Activity in Frisco

Visiting Frisco?
Read real reviews about Frisco Hotels!

Top 10 Frisco Things to Do