Frisco Hotel Tips by grandmaR Top 5 Page for this destination
Frisco Hotels: 3,430 reviews and 2 photos
Hotel from Central Park Frisco
I have not stayed at this particular Hampton Inn because our daughter lives right near here.
Their website says:
".. affluent yet comfortable feel of modern 21st century Texas. From the main entry fountain to the actual gas lit lobby, the hotel has the charm to satisfy all guests. Whether reading a novel by the fireplace, finishing a report in the business center, exercising or taking a swim, rest assured you will be completely satisfied...
King Study rooms contain a two poster king-size bed and a sleeper sofa. Double Queen Study rooms contain two queen-sized two poster beds.
Unique Qualities: I like to stay at Hampton Inns because they have a really good free breakfast and free local calls. Lately, they also usually have a free wi-fi network
Address: 3199 Parkwood Blvd
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: From Hwy. 121 - Exit onto Parkwood Blvd. and go through the first traffic light. The hotel will be one block away on the left.
Other Contact: (214) 387-9229
Holiday Inn from La Hacienda parking lot
We are in Frisco visiting our daughter, so we have been staying at their house. But when we were on our way to dinner yesterday, I snapped this picture, because my grandson was trying to persuade us of something unlikely and I remembered those Holiday Inn Express commercials - "You can drive across the bridge it is safe" "Are you and engineer?" as the big bus starts across the little rickety bridge. "No but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night."
My grandson's head is visible in the lower left of the photo. He is six.
Address: 4220 PRESTON ROAD, Frisco, TX 75034
More Reviews (13)
grandmaR's Related Pages
Frisco Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Live, Shop and Eat in Frisco"
- "Frisco is the fastest growing city in the USA!"
- "Bedroom Community"
- "Keeweechic's Frisco"
- "Suburbia - Unleashed!"
- "The New......"IT" Place to Be"
- "Its where I live"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Frisco
- Hotels in Frisco
- Transportation in Frisco
- Nightlife in Frisco
- Restaurants in Frisco
- Shopping in Frisco
- Warnings and Dangers in Frisco
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Frisco
- 15 Reviews
- 98 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (541)
Have you been to Frisco?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Frisco
Photos in FriscoSee All Photos (98)
Read real reviews about Frisco Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 733 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 174 reviews, 663 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 77 reviews, 379 photos, 13 travelogues
- London Intro, 78 reviews, 305 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 56 reviews, 306 photos, 9 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 298 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 252 photos, 6 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 49 reviews, 269 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 57 reviews, 258 photos, 7 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (55)
- Texas Sculpture Garden- 1 Review, 5 Photos
- Historic Downtown- 1 Review, 1 Photo
- Central Park- 1 Review, 1 Photo
- Watering Holes- 1 Review, 1 Photo
- Shawnee Trail- 1 Review, 1 Photo
- Rough Riders Baseball Park- 1 Review, 1 Photo
- Dr. Pepper BallPark- 1 Review, 1 Photo
- Indian Trail- 1 Review, 1 Photo
- Frisco Bridges- 1 Review, 1 Photo
- Hall Office Park- 3 Reviews, 7 Photos
See All Frisco Things to Do