"Aunts and Uncles and Cousins" Keyport by grandmaR
Keyport Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 23 photos
My mom wrote this postcard to her mother sometime in the 40s. According to jimmymac91 the scene showed is "the old Mott St. bridge which is no longer there. The creek was filled in and now a road is there. The street name also changed to Maple Place, one of the nicest streets in town."
My father's sister lived in Keyport, with her husband and their four children. This was a Christmas card we got from them in the mid 40s.
This picture was actually taken in 1959 at the wedding reception of my two oldest girl cousins which was in Red Bank, NJ. Both my uncle and aunt (in the middle of the photo) and the cousin next to my aunt on the right are now dead. Their older brother is also dead now.
grandmaR's Related Pages
Keyport Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Keyport
- Transportation in Keyport
- Warnings and Dangers in Keyport
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Keyport
- 1 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (193)
Have you been to Keyport?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Keyport
Photos in KeyportSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 728 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 174 reviews, 647 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 77 reviews, 359 photos, 12 travelogues
- London Intro, 77 reviews, 301 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 56 reviews, 306 photos, 9 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 297 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 240 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 57 reviews, 258 photos, 7 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 48 reviews, 264 photos, 8 travelogues