"Law School Year" Top 5 Page for this destination Lansing by grandmaR
Lansing Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 68 photos
Lansing is the capitol of Lansing
My SIL wanted to go to law school, but he could not get into a law school in Miami where he and my daughter and grandson were living. When he got admission to Michigan State University Law School, they moved to Lansing and lived there for a year. I was in Chicago for a two week class, and so on the weekend I went to visit them.
Above is the view from their apartment balcony. This is a copy of the photo I took at the Potter Park zoo. The copy in color of the original photo is in the Off the Beaten Track tip.
grandmaR's Related Pages
Lansing Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Basaic Lansing Page"
- "Law School Year"
- "Lansing, MI"
- "Lansing through the eyes of a Wolverine"
- "Laura's Lansing Home Page"
- "melody129's new Lansing Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lansing
- Hotels in Lansing
- Transportation in Lansing
- Nightlife in Lansing
- Restaurants in Lansing
- Shopping in Lansing
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lansing
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (514)
Have you been to Lansing?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lansing
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 728 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 174 reviews, 647 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 77 reviews, 367 photos, 13 travelogues
- London Intro, 78 reviews, 305 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 56 reviews, 306 photos, 9 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 297 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 240 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 57 reviews, 258 photos, 7 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 48 reviews, 264 photos, 8 travelogues