"Passing Through" Crofton by grandmaR
Crofton Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 38 photos
Crofton is a bedroom community south of Baltimore just past where I-97 and Maryland Route 3 are joined.
We go through Crofton every time we drive from Leonardtown up to Baltimore.
When we were living in Glen Burnie and Brooklyn Park during the week (1992 to 2000) we drove down to Leonardtown most weekends. We would stop on our way down Friday night for dinner, and on the way back Sunday morning for lunch. In thousands of trips, we've eaten at a lot of restaurants.
But other than eating there, we've never had anything to do with Crofton.
We first went to a Nautilus in Timonium for lunch back in March 2006. We've seen this one being built in Crofton on our... more travel advice
Friendly's started out as an ice cream parlor in 1935. Now they have regular meals - burgers, soup, fajitas, supermelts,... more travel advice
grandmaR's Related Pages
Crofton Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Crofton
- 12 Reviews
- 38 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (181)
Have you been to Crofton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Crofton
Photos in CroftonSee All Photos (38)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 728 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 154 reviews, 560 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 75 reviews, 341 photos, 11 travelogues
- London Intro, 77 reviews, 301 photos, 6 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 297 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 51 reviews, 293 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 240 photos, 6 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 48 reviews, 264 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 56 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues