"Visits from Opposite Directions" Port Saint Joe by grandmaR
Port Saint Joe Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 59 photos
Port St. Joe is about halfway between Mexico Beach and Indian Pass on Saint Joseph Bay. Across the bay is St. Joseph Peninsula State Park. To get to the park you have to go to Cape San Blas.
In 2008, we came down to Port St. Joe from Panama City Beach to visit the Florida St. Joseph Peninsula State Park.
Then again this year we went through on our lighthousing trip up the Gulf coast from the St. Joseph Point lighthouse. One of the lighthouses we visited was the one at Cape San Blas
We also visited the St. Joseph Point (Beacon Hill) Range Rear (1) next to Pressnell’s Fish Camp, 2.2 mi (3.5 km) south of the intersection of U.S. 98, south of Port St. Joe and St. Joseph Bay (Beacon Hill) Range Rear in Beacon Hill, about 8 miles northwest of Port St. Joe
We did not stay here ourselves, but we drove out to the boat ramp and saw some people on foot that I assume were... more travel advice
First St. Joseph Point (Beacon Hill) Range Rear In 1836 the town of St. Joseph was established on the shore of St.... more travel advice
grandmaR's Related Pages
Port Saint Joe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Finishing up the Gulf Coast of Florida"
- "port saint joe"
- "Basaic Port St Joe Page"
- "The Forgotten Coast"
- "Cape San Blas - Uncrowded, Pet Friendly White Sand"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Saint Joe
- Hotels in Port Saint Joe
- Restaurants in Port Saint Joe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port Saint Joe
- 4 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (193)
Have you been to Port Saint Joe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Port Saint Joe
Photos in Port Saint JoeSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 728 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 174 reviews, 647 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 77 reviews, 359 photos, 12 travelogues
- London Intro, 77 reviews, 301 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 56 reviews, 306 photos, 9 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 297 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 240 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 57 reviews, 258 photos, 7 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 48 reviews, 264 photos, 8 travelogues