Key West Nightlife Tips by grandmaR Top 5 Page for this destination

Key West Nightlife: 179 reviews and 159 photos

Sunset from cruise ship at dock in 2008 - Key West

Sunset from cruise ship at dock in 2008

Mallory Square: Start the Night Mallory Square Review

Depending on the time of year, going to watch the sunset from Mallory Square is a good way to start the evening. The sunsets will be better if there are clouds. When we went in 2011, there were no clouds so the sunset was a bit boring and there was no green flash either.

Theme: People Watching

• Written Sep 16, 2011
Taken through windshield - Key West

Taken through windshield

The Bull and the Whistle: Roof Garden The Bull and the Whistle Review

I thought this looked like a neat building and I see it has plants on the roof. I haven't been in it, and know only what I read about it (below)

Dress Code: Yahoo says:
"Amidst the historic streets of Key West, you plunk down into a chair at this open-air bar and revel in the atmosphere. Inside The Bull, ceiling fans whirr to keep you cool as you dance to live music nightly, in front of the historical mural of Key West. Upstairs in The Whistle, a wrought-iron balcony looks out over festive Duval Street. On the roof is The Garden of Eden, described as a naturist's paradise. There is also a restaurant and raw bar here, plus a daily happy hour and live entertainment."

Oops - lungfis2023 writes: "....just thought I would mention they don't serve any food at all. Neither does the Whistle or the Garden of Eden. All 3 bars ar liquor only joints."

Address: 47 Caroline St

Directions: Corner of Duval & Caroline

Phone: +1 305 296 4565

Theme: Live Music

Website: http://travel.yahoo.com/p-travelguide-1013284-bull_whistle_the_key_west_attractions-i

• Updated Apr 8, 2010
Sign on the street - Key West

Sign on the street

Kelly's Caribbean Bar, Grill & Brewery: In Old Town but not on Duval Kelly's Caribbean Grill Review

We were walking between the Oldest House/Wrecker's Museum and the Truman White House, and this was on the corner with the first Pan Am office. We didn't stop to eat because it looked like (from the sign) that it was more of a drinking establishment than an eating establishment. I had no idea who Kelly was. Now I know she is an actress, but I still don't know who she is.

We haven't been here at night, but we did eat lunch here once.

The website says:

Enjoy the true feel of Key West in a world of gardens and exquisite Caribbean food.

* Explore the historic home of Pan American Airways
* Browse through our local writers library
* Dine Indoors or under the Stars

Theme: Eating and Drinking

Website: http://www.kellyskeywest.com/

• Updated Jul 25, 2006

grandmaR

“"..an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered." G.K. Chesterton”

Badges & Stats in Key West

Have you been to Key West?

Latest Activity in Key West