"The Northern Tip of Florida" Fort Clinch State Park by grandmaR
Fort Clinch State Park Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 76 photos
Fort Clinch State Park is officially designated as part of Florida’s Statewide System of Greenways and Trails and has paved and unpaved trails, campgrounds, a beach and a fishing pier.
We always saw Ft. Clinch when we come by, but we've never actually gotten to the park, since it is too far to walk or bike from the town.
Finally in 2007, we got to tour the fort in person and look out to the channel when before we had only looked at the fort from the water.
When we were here, it was way too cold to swim. These are beaches where you could swim if it was warmer, but don't go... more travel advice
grandmaR's Related Pages
Fort Clinch State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Northern Tip of Florida"
- "Alligator Bogs and Re-enactors"
- "Camping out on Thanksgiving"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fort Clinch State Park
- Hotels in Fort Clinch State Park
- Shopping in Fort Clinch State Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Fort Clinch State Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fort Clinch State Park
- 9 Reviews
- 64 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (193)
Have you been to Fort Clinch State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fort Clinch State Park
Photos in Fort Clinch State ParkSee All Photos (64)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 728 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 174 reviews, 647 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 77 reviews, 359 photos, 12 travelogues
- London Intro, 77 reviews, 301 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 56 reviews, 306 photos, 9 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 297 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 240 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 57 reviews, 258 photos, 7 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 48 reviews, 264 photos, 8 travelogues