"The Tip End of Arizona" Teec Nos Pos by grandmaR
Teec Nos Pos Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 34 photos
In October 1966, we drove two cars, a 1932 Plymouth and a 1964 VW bus (pictured) from Monterey California to Miami Florida. My two children and my mom and dad traveled with us. I'm in the process of digitizing the slides I took at that time.
The "Four Corners" is the name given to the only point in the USA where four states meet, namely southeastern Utah, southwestern Colorado, northeastern Arizona and northwestern New Mexico.
The name is also often applied to the surrounding region.
Four Corners is in the middle of the Navajo reservation. This picture was taken from the car of a hogan in the Four... more travel advice
grandmaR's Related Pages
Teec Nos Pos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Teec Nos Pos ~ Gate to Four Corners"
- "The Tip End of Arizona"
- "Teec Nos Pos or Four Corners"
- "Teec Nos Pos"
- "The Four Corners"
- "No alternative"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Teec Nos Pos
- Transportation in Teec Nos Pos
- Shopping in Teec Nos Pos
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Teec Nos Pos
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (512)
Have you been to Teec Nos Pos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Teec Nos Pos
Photos in Teec Nos PosSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 728 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 174 reviews, 647 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 77 reviews, 367 photos, 13 travelogues
- London Intro, 78 reviews, 305 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 56 reviews, 306 photos, 9 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 297 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 240 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 57 reviews, 258 photos, 7 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 48 reviews, 264 photos, 8 travelogues