"Entry to the Bahamas" Bimini District by grandmaR
Bimini District Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 92 photos
We've been to Bimini twice in our boat. Loved it each time. It's a funky little island, somewhat like the Cayes of Belize (pronouce Cay like Key not like Kay).
Bob is at left putting out dock lines
- Pros:Small enough to walk everywhere - people friendly
- Cons:Limited shopping
- In a nutshell:Fishing, Diving and Eating
There are actually 2 scuba outfits - one on South Bimini, but the main one is in Alicetown. They have moorings at... more travel advice
There is a water taxi between north and south Bimini. The regular airplane airport is on South Bimini. The cost is... more travel advice
grandmaR's Related Pages
Bimini District Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Entry to the Bahamas"
- "Bimini: The Island in the Stream"
- "Bimini... Hemingway's hideout"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bimini District
- Hotels in Bimini District
- Transportation in Bimini District
- Nightlife in Bimini District
- Restaurants in Bimini District
- Shopping in Bimini District
- Warnings and Dangers in Bimini District
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bimini District
- 48 Reviews
- 65 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 3 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (541)
Have you been to Bimini District?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bimini District
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 733 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 174 reviews, 663 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 77 reviews, 379 photos, 13 travelogues
- London Intro, 78 reviews, 305 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 56 reviews, 306 photos, 9 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 298 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 252 photos, 6 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 49 reviews, 269 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 57 reviews, 258 photos, 7 travelogues