"Allen Cay, Norman Cay, Highborne Cay and Shroud" Exuma District by grandmaR
Exuma District Travel Guide: 21 reviews and 61 photos
From Nassau we sailed down the Exuma chain heading for Georgetown. When we got to Shroud Cay, Bob had a heart attack, and we returned to Nassau, so we never got to see the Land and Sea Park, nor did we get to Georgetown
For descriptions of our visits to the
Shroud, check out the narrative called "Before the Heart Attack" on this page. For tips on the individual cays and additional pictures go to the pages for those cays.
- Pros:Exceptional Diving and sailing
- Cons:Wild winds and coral heads
- In a nutshell:A popular destination for snowbird sailboaters
grandmaR's Related Pages
Exuma District Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Allen Cay, Norman Cay, Highborne Cay and Shroud"
- "Exuma - undiscovered piece of heaven on earth!"
- "Exuma-the off Island"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Exuma District
- Hotels in Exuma District
- Transportation in Exuma District
- Restaurants in Exuma District
- Warnings and Dangers in Exuma District
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Exuma District
- 15 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (181)
Have you been to Exuma District?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Exuma District
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 728 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 154 reviews, 560 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 75 reviews, 341 photos, 11 travelogues
- London Intro, 77 reviews, 301 photos, 6 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 297 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 51 reviews, 293 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 240 photos, 6 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 48 reviews, 264 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 56 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues