"AntigA with U" Top 5 Page for this destination Antigua and Barbuda by grandmaR
Antigua and Barbuda Travel Guide: 455 reviews and 1,389 photos
You can pretty much tell who's been to Antigua, and who hasn't by the way they pronounce "Antigua." Those who have been there pronounce it as "an-tee'-gah." As if there was no "U". That's the way they say it there, and one should always pronounce the name of a place the way the people there say it. Those who haven been here pronounced it "an-teeg'-wah."
We've been to Antigua twice. Once we came on the NCL Pearl and we took the Nelson's Dockyard tour which was very interesting.
The second time we were on the Celebrity Mercury and we took a heliocopter tour of Montserrat which was amazing.
Antigua has branches of Scotiabank and the associated ATMS I also saw for the first time a phone booth where you could... more travel advice
Antigua has many water sports activities, but one of their main passions of a land based sport is cricket. They have... more travel advice
- See All Shops for Rich Cruisers
- See All Flight To Montserrat
- See All Shirley Heights Pub
grandmaR's Related Pages
Antigua and Barbuda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Antigua - on a shoestring"
- "365 Days of Beaches"
- "Antigua for a Day!"
- "AntigA with U"
- "Antigua Wedding 2004"
- "Antigua & Barbuda"
- "Antigua, the island of 365 beaches"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Antigua and Barbuda
- Hotels in Antigua and Barbuda
- Transportation in Antigua and Barbuda
- Nightlife in Antigua and Barbuda
- Restaurants in Antigua and Barbuda
- Shopping in Antigua and Barbuda
- Warnings and Dangers in Antigua and Barbuda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Antigua and Barbuda
- 31 Reviews
- 191 Photos
- 6 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (522)
Have you been to Antigua and Barbuda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Antigua and Barbuda
Photos in Antigua and BarbudaSee All Photos (191)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 728 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 174 reviews, 659 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 77 reviews, 379 photos, 13 travelogues
- London Intro, 78 reviews, 305 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 56 reviews, 306 photos, 9 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 297 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 248 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 57 reviews, 258 photos, 7 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 48 reviews, 264 photos, 8 travelogues