"Waterville and the Botanical Garden" Paget Parish by grandmaR
Paget Parish Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 27 photos
Paget Parish is on Bermuda's South, Middle and Harbour Roads. It was named in 1617 after Elizabethan patron, English peer and colonist William Paget, fourth Lord Paget (1572-29 August 1629), 4th Baron Paget de Beaudesert.
In addition to visiting the Bermuda National Trust headquarters at Waterville..
...my visits in Paget Parish have included the Botanical Garden
..(including Camden which is an historic house in typical Bermudian architecture, the official residence of the Premier of Bermuda). The King Edward VII Memorial Hospital is also in the parish, but fortunately I have not had to visit that.
Built before 1735, Waterville is one of the oldest houses on Bermuda. It was home to seven generations of the prominent... more travel advice
I can't find it on the internet, but there was a reasonable cafeteria here. more travel advice
grandmaR's Related Pages
Paget Parish Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Horse Show at the Garden (Bermuda Botanical)"
- Create a Paget Parish Travel Page
Badges & Stats in Paget Parish
- 4 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (191)
Have you been to Paget Parish?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paget Parish
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 728 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 174 reviews, 647 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 77 reviews, 359 photos, 12 travelogues
- London Intro, 77 reviews, 301 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 56 reviews, 306 photos, 9 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 297 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 240 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 57 reviews, 258 photos, 7 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 48 reviews, 264 photos, 8 travelogues