"Home of the Capitol City of Bermuda - Hamilton" Pembroke Parish by grandmaR
Pembroke Parish Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 22 photos
Pembroke Parish is centrally located on Main Island. It has North Shore and Hamilton Harbor sea frontage. It was named after Bermuda's Elizabethan patron, English aristocrat William Herbert, the (third) Earl of Pembroke (1580-1630). Pembroke was the nephew of Sir Philip Sydney and richest peer in England. He took his title from the market town of Pembroke in Pembrokeshire, Wales.
In addition to the capitol city of Hamilton, Black Watch Pass, Fort Hamilton and Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute (BUEI) are places I've visited in Pembroke Parish
Written May 9, 2016
Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute
Written May 9, 2016
grandmaR's Related Pages
Pembroke Parish Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home of the Capitol City of Bermuda - Hamilton"
- Create a Pembroke Parish Travel Page
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pembroke Parish
- 1 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (542)
Have you been to Pembroke Parish?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pembroke Parish
- Posted in Travel Honningsvåg Forum "Re: Cruise port excursions..."
- updated a Pembroke Parish Travelogue "Bermuda Architecture"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Churches in Pembroke Parish outside of the City"
- Wrote a Review Churches in Pembroke Parish outside of the City about Churches in Pembroke Parish Off The Beaten Path
Photos in Pembroke ParishSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 733 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 174 reviews, 663 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 77 reviews, 379 photos, 13 travelogues
- London Intro, 78 reviews, 305 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 56 reviews, 306 photos, 9 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 298 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 252 photos, 6 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 49 reviews, 269 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 57 reviews, 258 photos, 7 travelogues