"Home of the Capitol City of Bermuda - Hamilton" Pembroke Parish by grandmaR
Pembroke Parish Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 17 photos
Pembroke Parish is centrally located on Main Island. It has North Shore and Hamilton Harbor sea frontage. It was named after Bermuda's Elizabethan patron, English aristocrat William Herbert, the (third) Earl of Pembroke (1580-1630). Pembroke was the nephew of Sir Philip Sydney and richest peer in England. He took his title from the market town of Pembroke in Pembrokeshire, Wales.
In addition to the capitol city of Hamilton, Black Watch Pass, Fort Hamilton and Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute (BUEI) are places I've visited in Pembroke Parish
Written Dec 28, 2004
Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute
Written Dec 30, 2004
grandmaR's Related Pages
Pembroke Parish Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pembroke Parish
- 1 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (191)
Have you been to Pembroke Parish?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pembroke Parish
- Posted in Travel Vienna Forum "Re: Day trips from Vienna (not..."
- Wrote a Review Churches in Pembroke Parish outside of the City about Churches in Pembroke Parish Off The Beaten Path
- updated a Pembroke Parish Travel Page "Home of the Capitol City of Bermuda - Hamilton"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Bermuda Architecture"
Photos in Pembroke ParishSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 728 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 174 reviews, 647 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 77 reviews, 359 photos, 12 travelogues
- London Intro, 77 reviews, 301 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 56 reviews, 306 photos, 9 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 297 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 240 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 57 reviews, 258 photos, 7 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 48 reviews, 264 photos, 8 travelogues