"Listed Heritage Town" Kilrush by grandmaR
Kilrush Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 45 photos
According to Wikipedia, Kilrush features a popular eighteen hole golf course, a marina with access to the Shannon Estuary and the Atlantic Ocean, plus an impressive walled garden on the grounds of the old Vandeleur estate (landlords of Kilrush up to the end of the 19th century).
Kilrush also hosts a traditional Irish music festival in August of each year - Eigse Mrs. Crotty festival, so named after a famed concertina player from the town.
grandmaR's Related Pages
Kilrush Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A lovely stopover on a road trip"
- "Kilrush - Little port on west coast"
- "Listed Heritage Town"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kilrush
- 1 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (518)
Have you been to Kilrush?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kilrush
Photos in KilrushSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 728 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 174 reviews, 647 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 77 reviews, 367 photos, 13 travelogues
- London Intro, 78 reviews, 305 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 56 reviews, 306 photos, 9 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 297 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 240 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 57 reviews, 258 photos, 7 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 48 reviews, 264 photos, 8 travelogues