"After Hurricane Ike" Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Turk by grandmaR
Grand Turk Travel Guide: 76 reviews and 393 photos
We were one of the first cruise ships in to Grand Turk after Hurricane Ike. They had just rebuilt the cruise ship pier and many buildings were still in ruins
Bob went out to the point and took some photos including one of a sign which said that this was Horatio Nelson Lookout... more travel advice
Bob often observed that the captain brought the boat into the dock a little 'hot'. By this he meant that it was coming... more travel advice
grandmaR's Related Pages
Grand Turk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "under construction"
- "Our Special Island"
- "After Hurricane Ike"
- "Grand Turk"
- "A Proposal In Paradise"
- "Relax and Dive"
- "Grand Turks Cruise Stop"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Grand Turk
- Hotels in Grand Turk
- Transportation in Grand Turk
- Nightlife in Grand Turk
- Restaurants in Grand Turk
- Shopping in Grand Turk
- Warnings and Dangers in Grand Turk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Grand Turk
- 11 Reviews
- 74 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (518)
Have you been to Grand Turk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Grand Turk
Photos in Grand TurkSee All Photos (74)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 728 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 174 reviews, 647 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 77 reviews, 367 photos, 13 travelogues
- London Intro, 78 reviews, 305 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 56 reviews, 306 photos, 9 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 297 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 240 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 57 reviews, 258 photos, 7 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 48 reviews, 264 photos, 8 travelogues