"Cruise Ship or Sailboat" Road Town by grandmaR
Road Town Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 18 photos
We've been to Roadtown twice. Once on a sailboat in 1997 and then 10 years later on a cruise ship. The top picture was taken from the buffet restaurant on the NCL Pearl as they were using the azipods and bow thrusters to position the ship at the dock.
Roadtown has been a port in the BVI for a long time, as this gravestone attests.
Sacred to the memory of
Fraunceis Milverton Steet
Assistant Paymaster H.M.S. Sphinx
who departed this life
on the 21st October 1872
Aged 27 years
Blessed are the dead which die..Lord
grandmaR's Related Pages
Road Town Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "capital of the BVI"
- "Road Town"
- "Road Town, Tortola, BVI"
- "Cruise Ship or Sailboat"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Road Town
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (184)
Have you been to Road Town?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Road Town
Photos in Road TownSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 724 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 154 reviews, 560 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 75 reviews, 329 photos, 10 travelogues
- London Intro, 77 reviews, 301 photos, 6 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 297 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 51 reviews, 293 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 240 photos, 6 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 48 reviews, 264 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 56 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues