"Cruise Ship or Sailboat" Road Town by grandmaR
Road Town Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 42 photos
We've been to Roadtown twice. Once on a sailboat in 1997 and then 10 years later on a cruise ship. The top picture was taken from the buffet restaurant on the NCL Pearl as they were using the azipods and bow thrusters to position the ship at the dock.
Roadtown has been a port in the BVI for a long time, as this gravestone attests.
Sacred to the memory of
Fraunceis Milverton Steet
Assistant Paymaster H.M.S. Sphinx
who departed this life
on the 21st October 1872
Aged 27 years
Blessed are the dead which die..Lord
grandmaR's Related Pages
Road Town Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "capital of the BVI"
- "Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands"
- "Road Town"
- "Road Town, Tortola, BVI"
- "Cruise Ship or Sailboat"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Road Town
- 0 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (542)
Have you been to Road Town?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Road Town
Photos in Road TownSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 733 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 174 reviews, 663 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 77 reviews, 379 photos, 13 travelogues
- London Intro, 78 reviews, 305 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 56 reviews, 306 photos, 9 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 298 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 252 photos, 6 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 50 reviews, 274 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 58 reviews, 263 photos, 7 travelogues