"Surfers Destination" Top 5 Page for this destination Bathsheba by grandmaR
Bathsheba Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 60 photos
Bathsheba is normally a quiet coastal village on the east coast of Barbados. The beach off the village is known as the Soup Bowl and has some surf. There is a competition there at the end of November.
My husband's picture - I'm in the lower left corner.
Panoramic picture showing shore looking north with a bus.
We stayed in the area in 1996 at the time of the surfing competition in November. The coast was beautiful. There are... more travel advice
We walked from the Edgewater around to this place which is both a restaurant and a hotel. It is round, hence the name.... more travel advice
grandmaR's Related Pages
Bathsheba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bathsheba, Barbados"
- "Surfers Destination"
- "Barbados - A Photographer's Point of View"
- "Where the Atlantic Meets Land..."
- "Soup bowl perfection"
- "Windy Bathsheba"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bathsheba
- Hotels in Bathsheba
- Transportation in Bathsheba
- Nightlife in Bathsheba
- Restaurants in Bathsheba
- Shopping in Bathsheba
- Warnings and Dangers in Bathsheba
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bathsheba
- 4 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (184)
Have you been to Bathsheba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bathsheba
Photos in BathshebaSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 724 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 154 reviews, 560 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 75 reviews, 329 photos, 10 travelogues
- London Intro, 77 reviews, 301 photos, 6 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 297 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 51 reviews, 293 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 240 photos, 6 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 48 reviews, 264 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 56 reviews, 253 photos, 7 travelogues