"Surfers Destination" Top 5 Page for this destination Bathsheba by grandmaR
Bathsheba Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 71 photos
Bathsheba is normally a quiet coastal village on the east coast of Barbados. The beach off the village is known as the Soup Bowl and has some surf. There is a competition there at the end of November.
My husband's picture - I'm in the lower left corner.
Panoramic picture showing shore looking north with a bus.
We stayed in the area in 1996 at the time of the surfing competition in November. The coast was beautiful. There are... more travel advice
We walked from the Edgewater around to this place which is both a restaurant and a hotel. It is round, hence the name.... more travel advice
grandmaR's Related Pages
Bathsheba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bathsheba, Barbados"
- "Surfers Destination"
- "Where the Atlantic Meets Land..."
- "Barbados - A Photographer's Point of View"
- "Surreal Landscape"
- "Soup bowl perfection"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bathsheba
- Hotels in Bathsheba
- Transportation in Bathsheba
- Nightlife in Bathsheba
- Restaurants in Bathsheba
- Shopping in Bathsheba
- Warnings and Dangers in Bathsheba
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bathsheba
- 4 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (541)
Have you been to Bathsheba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bathsheba
Photos in BathshebaSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 733 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 174 reviews, 663 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 77 reviews, 379 photos, 13 travelogues
- London Intro, 78 reviews, 305 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 56 reviews, 306 photos, 9 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 298 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 252 photos, 6 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 49 reviews, 269 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 57 reviews, 258 photos, 7 travelogues