"The Site of Alicetown" North Bimini by grandmaR
North Bimini Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 13 photos
The majority of the Bimini District residents live in Alicetown aka North Bimini. Alicetown is the only sizeable town on Bimini. There's really not room for more than one town
- Pros:Close to Florida, and good diving
- Cons:Not much shopping if that turns you on
- In a nutshell:Relax and enjoy it.
Alice Town has a small museum which is interesting. There are some restaurnants and a lot of bars. You can take the... more travel advice
Restaurant sits on the top of a the rise looking out over the Gulf Stream. There is a bar with a TV and also tables.... more travel advice
grandmaR's Related Pages
North Bimini Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Site of Alicetown"
- "Only fishing and diving"
- "travel to Bimini"
- "Caught in a Storm"
- See All...
- Things to Do in North Bimini
- Hotels in North Bimini
- Restaurants in North Bimini
- Shopping in North Bimini
- See All...
Badges & Stats in North Bimini
- 13 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (542)
Have you been to North Bimini?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in North Bimini
Photos in North BiminiSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 733 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 174 reviews, 663 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 77 reviews, 379 photos, 13 travelogues
- London Intro, 78 reviews, 305 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 56 reviews, 306 photos, 9 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 298 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 252 photos, 6 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 49 reviews, 269 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 57 reviews, 258 photos, 7 travelogues