"Historic City" Top 5 Page for this destination Christiansted by grandmaR
Christiansted Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 118 photos
Christiansted is the former capital of the Danish West Indies. It is one of the two main towns on St. Croix (the largest one and least touristed of the U.S. Virgin Islands) and home to the Christiansted National Historic Site.
The girl at the hotel said that Big Beard had the best snorkeling trips to Buck Island, because snorkeling there was one... more travel advice
Brochure said it was on Queen Cross Street, but there's more than one of them. Tried with all the maps I have on the... more travel advice
grandmaR's Related Pages
Christiansted Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Historic City"
- "Christiansted, St. Croix USVI"
- "Andreas' St. Croix Page"
- "St. Croix US Virgin Islands my home"
- "After 25 Years of Marriage"
- "Cabana Boy's Christiansted Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Christiansted
- Hotels in Christiansted
- Transportation in Christiansted
- Restaurants in Christiansted
- Shopping in Christiansted
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Christiansted
- 15 Reviews
- 71 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (513)
Have you been to Christiansted?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Christiansted
Photos in ChristianstedSee All Photos (71)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 728 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 174 reviews, 647 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 77 reviews, 359 photos, 12 travelogues
- London Intro, 77 reviews, 301 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 56 reviews, 306 photos, 9 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 297 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 240 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 57 reviews, 258 photos, 7 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 48 reviews, 264 photos, 8 travelogues