"Harbor Light" Top 5 Page for this destination Manta by grandmaR
Manta Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 135 photos
Manta is an important port on the Pacific Ocean, located in a dry tropical forest area with an average annual temperature of 25 degrees Celsius (77° F). It is known for its diving and sport fishing. It also serves as the primary industrial port of Ecuador's tuna industry. Manta was originally settled by the pre-Hispanic Manteña culture. Today it is a primary city in the province of Manabì.
Manta is the most important port city in the Province of Manabí and the one having the greatest economic growth. The province of Manabi is home to over three hundred kilometers of peaceful and relaxing Pacific Ocean shoreline.
There is an information place just about a block away from the port. They were able to tell us where the museum we were... more travel advice
This visit we got outside the port gates, and I was able to take pictures of local scenery. The picture of Bob waiting... more travel advice
grandmaR's Related Pages
Manta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Harbor Light"
- "Manta: Great Beaches and Friendly Folk"
- "beautiful city"
- "Academia de Espanol Surpacifico : learn spanish !"
- "Manta me Encanta!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Manta
- Hotels in Manta
- Transportation in Manta
- Nightlife in Manta
- Shopping in Manta
- Warnings and Dangers in Manta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Manta
- 14 Reviews
- 109 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (516)
Have you been to Manta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Manta
Photos in MantaSee All Photos (109)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination United States of America Intro, 166 reviews, 728 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 174 reviews, 647 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination New Orleans Intro, 177 reviews, 401 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baltimore Intro, 77 reviews, 367 photos, 13 travelogues
- London Intro, 78 reviews, 305 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bermuda Intro, 56 reviews, 306 photos, 9 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 59 reviews, 297 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marathon Intro, 93 reviews, 240 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Intro, 57 reviews, 258 photos, 7 travelogues
- Leonardtown Intro, 48 reviews, 264 photos, 8 travelogues