"Goa, A harmonious blending of the East and West" Goa by TRC123
Goa Travel Guide: 2,066 reviews and 3,926 photos
With its sunlit beaches, green hills, silvery waterways, waterfalls, and lakes, Goa has always been a unique spot with vast tourist potentialities, which are now being re-discovered continuously. The gift of nature has endowed Goa with enchanting loveliness and idyllic serenity. It’s culture… a unique blend of the Indian and Portuguese, laced with ‘Alegeria’, and the Goan spirit of laughter, good fellowship and song. Besides a long and checkered history, Goa reflects in its monuments, churches, temples, forts, its colorful festivals throughout the year, music, cuisine, and even a distinct style of living—a harmonious blending of the East and West
Goa is famous for clean and neat beaches, Calangute, Colva, Dona Paula, Miramar, Anjuna, Palolem, Vagator, Arambol, Agonda are some of the good beaches.
On weekends you can shop till you are tired, many things available in nominal price.
- In a nutshell:More than sand and beach, that is Goa
TRC123's Related Pages
Goa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Gem that's Goa"
- "Sun, Sand, & Shacks in Goa"
- "My Goa Experience"
- "GOLDEN GOA - WHERE FUN NEVER SETS !"
- "Just right..."
- "Succulence, Sun, Spices & Shacks - GOA!"
- "Baga, Goa - just a taste of India"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Goa
- Hotels in Goa
- Transportation in Goa
- Nightlife in Goa
- Restaurants in Goa
- Shopping in Goa
- Warnings and Dangers in Goa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Goa
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Goa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Goa
- Commented on one of Siddha3th's Goa travel pages
- Wrote a Review Churches of Goa in Goa Things to Do
- updated a Goa Travel Page "Goa, A harmonious blending of the East and West"
- Posted in Travel Australia and Oceania Forum "Re: Re: Work Visa for Australia"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Goa, A harmonious blending of the East and West"
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodaikanal Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Goa Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagercoil Intro, 2 photos
- Qatar Intro, 1 photo