Kodaikanal Hotel Tips by TRC123 Top 5 Page for this destination
Kodaikanal Hotels: 4,965 reviews and 22 photos
A nice hotel to stay
During my stay to Kodai I have stayed in hotel Kodai International for 5 days.
They have a good garden, restaurant, gym etc.
Unique Qualities: Hotel Kodai International is the choice of hundreds of tourists from across India and abroad. The only luxurious stay in Kodaikanal, which makes it the princess of hills. Cradled among picturesque sceneries, Waterfalls and Valleys, Hotel Kodai International is sure to provide you the pleasures of heaven in earth.
24 Hours Check-in / Check-Out
Taxes: 25% Luxury Tax, 2% Sales Tax, 20% Service Charge, Other taxes as per rules.
Address: 17/328, Lawsghat Road, Kodaikanal.
Comparison: more expensive than average
More Reviews (7)
TRC123's Related Pages
Kodaikanal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kodaikanal-The Gift of the Forest"
- "Kodai - The princess of Hill sations"
- "Kodaikanal and OOTY Hill stations"
- "A quaint little Hill Station"
- "Kodaikanal - Hill station"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kodaikanal
- Hotels in Kodaikanal
- Transportation in Kodaikanal
- Nightlife in Kodaikanal
- Restaurants in Kodaikanal
- Shopping in Kodaikanal
- Warnings and Dangers in Kodaikanal
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kodaikanal
- 8 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Kodaikanal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kodaikanal
Photos in KodaikanalSee All Photos (9)
Read real reviews about Kodaikanal Hotels!
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kodaikanal Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Goa Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nagercoil Intro, 2 photos
- Qatar Intro, 1 photo