"Spa, water paradise" Spa by Bigjones
Spa Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 92 photos
When the weather is grey and cold, you're a bit under pressure, you need some time for yourself, ... Spa is the perfect destination !
Located in one of the most beautiful part of southern Belgium called "les Fagnes", Spa is famous for its mineral springs and healing waters. The name itself is said to derive from "espa" which means fountain. Recently renovated, the Spa baths are a real water paradise that offers hot mineral water swimmingpools, jaccuzis, saunas and hammams, fitness room, relaxation room under infrared lights or with aromatherapy and perhaps massages. After all that, you feel completely relaxed and your skin is as soft as baby's.
Bigjones' Related Pages
Spa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Spa, in search for the source"
- "Spa, the original place where mineral water wells"
- "1 night"
- "The mother of all spas"
- "Taking the Waters"
- "Spa, water paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Spa
- Hotels in Spa
- Transportation in Spa
- Restaurants in Spa
- Warnings and Dangers in Spa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Spa
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Spa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Spa
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 56 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Etosha National Park Intro, 30 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Marrakesh Intro, 31 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 19 reviews, 34 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagora Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windhoek Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos
- The Hague Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Río San Juan Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues