"The city where everything is possible" Barcelona by Bigjones
Barcelona Travel Guide: 9,849 reviews and 22,791 photos
Barcelona is an amazing city that offers something for everyone. If like me you fancy the sun, sand, palm trees, beach, good food, sangria and cava (spanish champagne), friendly people, cool bars, if you enjoy dancing on latin music, if you wish to spend some time in a welcoming cosmopolitan atmosphere, if you like culture, art, modern architecture, museums, Barcelona is the perfect location. There are so many things to do and to see that you will never have time to get bored in Barcelona.
Bigjones' Related Pages
Barcelona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Barcelona es bona..."
- "Seamandrew's Barcelona Page"
- "Truly Catalunya, Truly Spain"
- "The capital of County of Barcelona"
- "Barcelona,one of the most beautiful Spanish cities"
- "Addictive Barcelona"
- "BCN, a mediterranean capital"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Barcelona
- Hotels in Barcelona
- Transportation in Barcelona
- Nightlife in Barcelona
- Restaurants in Barcelona
- Shopping in Barcelona
- Warnings and Dangers in Barcelona
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Barcelona
- 23 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Barcelona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Barcelona
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 56 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Etosha National Park Intro, 30 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Marrakesh Intro, 31 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 19 reviews, 34 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagora Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windhoek Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos
- The Hague Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Río San Juan Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues