"Playa de Cabarete" Cabarete by Bigjones
Cabarete Travel Guide: 102 reviews and 147 photos
Located on the north coast, this former fisher village has become famous in the world for its windsurfing. But Cabarete is also perfect if you want to practice other watersports such as kite surfing, cascading, snorkeling, surfing etc.
You'll never get bored in Cabarete, there are many bars and restaurants on the beach. Dominican food is great and music is everywhere. In the evening, bands often play live rock and reggae in bars. Then these bars transform in discotheques where you can dance merengue until the next day.
This mini zoo is situated in Islabon, a small village at 3 km from Cabarete. There you can see green parrots,... more travel advice
Bigjones' Related Pages
Cabarete Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "!! Umfufu's new Cabarete Page !!"
- "Windsurfing Capital"
- "A slice of paradise"
- "Playa de Cabarete"
- "Beach party town extraordinaire"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cabarete
- Hotels in Cabarete
- Transportation in Cabarete
- Nightlife in Cabarete
- Restaurants in Cabarete
- Shopping in Cabarete
- Warnings and Dangers in Cabarete
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cabarete
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Cabarete?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cabarete
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 56 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Etosha National Park Intro, 30 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Marrakesh Intro, 31 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Istanbul Intro, 19 reviews, 34 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 24 reviews, 26 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 23 reviews, 24 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Zagora Intro, 19 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windhoek Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos
- The Hague Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Río San Juan Intro, 5 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues