"Pointe de l'Eglise" Church Point by Canadian_girl
Church Point Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 14 photos
Greetings, fellow French-immersion alumni!
Yes, Universite Ste-Anne is tiny, and no, Nova Scotia is not the first place that comes to mind when you think of studying French. But the five-week spring programme here is so much fun that it doesn't matter a bit! And yes, total immersion does result in amazing improvements to your knowledge (beginner or expert) of the French language.
Set right on the shore of the Baie Ste-Marie, this is an incredibly beautiful spot with some amazing scenery and lots to do. A real maritime experience! (Love the smell of that sea air, although the fog was sometimes a bit excessive). ;-)
Canadian_girl's Related Pages
Church Point Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Church Point"
- "Really only one thing to see, but it is worth it."
- "Pointe de l'Eglise"
- "Oh Church Point"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Church Point
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Church Point?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Church Point
Top 10 Pages
- Ottawa Intro, 25 reviews, 4 photos
- Vilnius Intro, 17 reviews, 5 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dominican Republic Intro, 6 reviews, 2 photos
- Paris Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Chatham Intro, 7 reviews
- Manitoulin Island Intro, 6 reviews
- Rondeau Provincial Park Intro, 5 reviews
- Stockholm Intro, 3 reviews
- Edinburgh Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Strasbourg Intro, 1 review, 2 photos