"Luhans'k" Top 5 Page for this destination Luhansk by tmyroniak
Luhansk Travel Guide: 412 reviews and 2,076 photos
My first time to Luhans'k was in January of 2003. I didn't know exactly what to expect, and after the long flights from Los Angeles to Zurich, Zurich to Kiev, Kiev to Donetsk, then a 2 hour car ride to Lugans'k...I was just happy to get to my rented flat.
- Pros:Histoy, Arts, Public transportation, Friendly poeple, Good food
- Cons:Cold in winter, kind of dirty, difficult to get to.
- In a nutshell:Get an English speaking guide and learn some Russian and you should have a good time.
It's very helpful to learn some basic Russian expressions before you visit. I'd also recommend getting a reliable,... more travel advice
This is a traditional Ukrainian restaurant. The servers wear traditional clothing, the decor is old Ukraine complete... more travel advice
tmyroniak's Related Pages
Luhansk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ukraine's Far East"
- "~~ Luhansk ~~ June 2005"
- "My Luhansk Experience"
- "Lugansk... summer of 2002"
- "6 weeks in ukraine 2003"
- "Location, Location, Location"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Luhansk
- Hotels in Luhansk
- Transportation in Luhansk
- Nightlife in Luhansk
- Restaurants in Luhansk
- Shopping in Luhansk
- Warnings and Dangers in Luhansk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Luhansk
- 12 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Luhansk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Luhansk
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luhansk Intro, 12 reviews, 7 photos
- Oostende Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Novosibirsk Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Naha Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Moscow Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 4 reviews
- São Paulo Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Beijing Intro, 3 photos
- Lafayette Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Mexico City 1 review