"Jahorina" Jahorina by miman
Jahorina Travel Guide: 65 reviews and 145 photos
Jahorina is a mountain in central Bosnia and Herzegovina, in the Republika Srpska entity. It is found directly to the southeast of Sarajevo, bordering Bjelašnica mountain. Jahorina is 1913 meters (6276 feet) tall, putting in the middle of the Sarajevo mountains height wise.
Like the other Sarajevo mountains, Jahorina is a popular destination for a variety of winter sports and activities. During the 1984 Winter Olympics, Jahorina was the location of many Olympic competitions. Today, Jahorina is still a popular destination for skiing, hiking, and sledding. Jahorina has over 40 km of ski tracks, along with modern facilities
miman's Related Pages
Jahorina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THE BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD"
- "Skiing at Jahorina"
- "The Olympic Beauty"
- "great winter holiday"
- "Welcome to Jahorina"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Jahorina
- Hotels in Jahorina
- Transportation in Jahorina
- Nightlife in Jahorina
- Restaurants in Jahorina
- Shopping in Jahorina
- Warnings and Dangers in Jahorina
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Jahorina
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Jahorina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Jahorina
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rodos (City) Intro, 32 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 25 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
- Novi Sad Intro, 29 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Thasos Island Intro, 13 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Egypt Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Symi Intro, 9 reviews, 15 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kusadasi Intro, 11 reviews, 10 photos
- Cairo Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Ephesus Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Sharm El Sheikh Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos