"Moorea" Papeete by Weny
Papeete Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 193 photos
The most beautiful island I've ever been to. I think the color blue was invented here. It's lush, peaceful and really romantic. I can see why people would pick the islands of French Polynesia for their honeymoon!
The Ora Sofitel has a good beach and it's open to the public. It also connects with the public beach, Tamae, which is just as lovely and has good snorkeling.
Moorea's lagoon is fantastic!!!!!
- Pros:Beauty everywhere you look
- Cons:VERY slow pace
- In a nutshell:a great place to snorkel, hike and just be!
My favorite evening pastime on Moorea was watching the sunset. They were always beautiful and I didn't even get the best... more travel advice
Weny's Related Pages
Papeete Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "P A P E E T E"
- "Our Gateway to the "Other Side of Paradise""
- "Papeete, the main city of Tahiti!"
- "Two Days Around a Trip to Moorea"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Papeete
- Hotels in Papeete
- Transportation in Papeete
- Nightlife in Papeete
- Restaurants in Papeete
- Shopping in Papeete
- Warnings and Dangers in Papeete
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Papeete
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Papeete?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Papeete
Top 10 Pages
- Yogyakarta Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Papeete Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ubud Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 3 travelogues
- Iquitos Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Medan Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Banjarmasin Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cruz Bay Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jakarta Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.