"My fantasy home" Cruz Bay by Weny
Cruz Bay Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 58 photos
This may be of my favorite place in the world. As usual it is off of most people's radar. But I am not a snob, so I have no problem telling people about special places I have visited. This island is tiny not even 10 miles around but it is gorgeous. One of the best thing about it is its beaches. WOW. They are all so beautiful you can't choose. They are also very clean because most of the island is a national park and its only a short ferry ride from its sister island St. Thomas. It is completely different though. It is an American paradise, that many Americans don't even know about. There is a campground and you can camp on the beach. Yes, it is as wonderful as it sounds. Some people go there and never come back. I am not kidding. If you are a US resident this is a big temptation. So, if you go beware......
As you can see one of its charms is the lack of development. However, the real estate is SOARING.
We did it. And it is very, very wonderful because St.John is a really wonderful place.
- Pros:The cinnamon trees that surround the campground make everything smell like a big cookie!
- Cons:None! Except you'll want to keep it a secret from everyone you know.
- In a nutshell:Just about perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!
Weny's Related Pages
Cruz Bay Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Largest "City" of St.John USVI"
- "St. John & Cruz Bay"
- "Cruz Bay"
- "Cruz Bay"
- "My fantasy home"
- "magnbay's new Cruz Bay Page"
- "Cruz Bay - the portal to paradise"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cruz Bay
- Hotels in Cruz Bay
- Transportation in Cruz Bay
- Restaurants in Cruz Bay
- Shopping in Cruz Bay
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cruz Bay
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Cruz Bay?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cruz Bay
Photos in Cruz BaySee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Yogyakarta Intro, 3 reviews, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Papeete Intro, 3 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ubud Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 3 travelogues
- Iquitos Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos, 2 travelogues
- Medan Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Banjarmasin Intro, 13 photos, 2 travelogues
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 2 travelogues
- Cruz Bay Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Tokyo Intro, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jakarta Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 2 travelogues
No friends yet.