"WINDSOR" Windsor by MartinaH
Windsor Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 67 photos
Windsor is a place worth to going to see. It's a small town with little streets and traditional tea-rooms.
Windsor Castle is an official residence of The Queen and the largest occupied castle in the world.
It is and has been a royal palace and fortress for more than 900 years - since William the Conqueror.
Visitors can walk around the State Apartments, extensive suites. For part of the year they also can visit the Semi State rooms, which are some of the most splendid interiors of the castle.
The park surrounding the castle is quite impressive and the St. Georg's chapel from 14th century is in gothic style.
The admission is 11,50 Pounds.
Telephone: 020 7321 2233
Open from 10 am to 5 pm daily.
This pic is taken while visiting the castle.
Try to make him laugh - it's impossible. I did my best and it didn't work out !! ;-)
How the hell can they stay serious ??
MartinaH's Related Pages
Windsor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Royal Windsor - Home of the Queen"
- "My Windsor Homepage"
- "Windsor Castle"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Windsor
- Restaurants in Windsor
- Warnings and Dangers in Windsor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Windsor
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Windsor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Windsor
Top 10 Pages
- Dubai Intro, 13 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rouen Intro, 13 reviews, 13 photos
- Brussels Intro, 15 reviews, 9 photos
- Monaco Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Blankenberge Intro, 2 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Palamós Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Athens Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lucerne Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos