"A Breeze Through." Stirling by Maeniel
Stirling Travel Guide: 281 reviews and 856 photos
Only spent an afternoon here on the way around the area. Saw very little, and experienced even less, but from what I did see, it is obvious that Stirling is heavily buried in history. If you like that, I recommend here.
- Pros:Loads of History.
- Cons:Difficult to Get Around Without Private Transportation..
- In a nutshell:Worth a Visit - At Least, One Afternoon...
Raised in memorial of William Wallace (of Braveheart fame), this monument contains a wealth of information about the... more travel advice
Maeniel's Related Pages
Stirling Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Stirling - Historic Old Scotland"
- "William Wallace was taller than Mel Gibson, y'know"
- "Stirling Nine Hundred Years of History"
- "HISTORIC STIRLING"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stirling
- Hotels in Stirling
- Transportation in Stirling
- Nightlife in Stirling
- Restaurants in Stirling
- Shopping in Stirling
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stirling
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Stirling?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stirling
Top 10 Pages
- Plymouth Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cyprus Intro, 11 reviews, 5 photos
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Ivybridge Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Troodos Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Ayia Napa Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Stirling Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.