"DANGER - WORK IN PROGRESS!! - (Always...)" Maeniel's Profile
Hey All. Welcome to my VT home away from home. Thanks for taking the time to give my point of view an airing... I hope you enjoy the journey through these pages as much as I enjoyed the physical journey.
Feel free to rate me or comment in any way, shape or form, as I would love to improve my pages for everyones benifit.
Or, just drop me a message if you want to chat about anything.
Only a child with regards to travelling, really, but I am seriously having fun making up for lost time. Having finished my degree in Plymouth, England in Sociology & Media, I am on to better places now that I have no responsibilities or concerns and an open mind. Late last year I did a brief stint in the US travelling around the North-East Cities and popping up to Canada. (I'm just beginning to build the pages) and am now saving to 'get out there' (anywhere) again...
Get out there, be a part of it, contribute - but do not change it. Live it, love it, leave it as you found it. There are plenty of people yet to follow.
Scotland. Glasgow. Hogmany. A fantastic time was had by all. I experienced in no shape or form any trouble and saw thousands of people in the streets having a fantastic time. Try it if you have the chance. My trip was too short by far!
Excuse the photo - I had to use a long exposure time, and there was a lot happening. Think of it in terms of what the average person saw...
Whilst in the New York area, I worked in a summer camp there. I met a lot of very cool people, who have invited me to visit their own countries. Who am I to say no to a local guide in a new place. South Africa, Israel and Chicago are all on my to do list. Along with anywhere else I might be able to make it to! Cheers Guys - I am on my way (funds restricting, of course!)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 71 Reviews
- 76 Photos
- 5 Countries
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
- Wrote a Review Touching Base in Plymouth Shopping
- Posted in Travel Plymouth Forum "Re: Moving to Plymouth"
- created a Limassol District Travel Page "Limassol the South"
- Commented on one of freya_heaven's Devon travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "National Fireworks Competition 2003"
updated their Profile Page "DANGER - WORK IN PROGRESS!! - (Always...)"
PhotosSee All Photos (76)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plymouth Intro, 22 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 11 reviews, 16 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cyprus Intro, 11 reviews, 5 photos
- New York City Intro, 9 reviews, 3 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 6 reviews, 5 photos
- Ivybridge Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Washington D.C. Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Troodos Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Ayia Napa Intro, 3 reviews, 1 photo
- Stirling Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
No friends yet.