"DANGER - WORK IN PROGRESS!! - (Always...)" Maeniel's Profile

Welcome

Hey All. Welcome to my VT home away from home. Thanks for taking the time to give my point of view an airing... I hope you enjoy the journey through these pages as much as I enjoyed the physical journey.

Feel free to rate me or comment in any way, shape or form, as I would love to improve my pages for everyones benifit.
Or, just drop me a message if you want to chat about anything.

Happy Trails!!!!

History

Only a child with regards to travelling, really, but I am seriously having fun making up for lost time. Having finished my degree in Plymouth, England in Sociology & Media, I am on to better places now that I have no responsibilities or concerns and an open mind. Late last year I did a brief stint in the US travelling around the North-East Cities and popping up to Canada. (I'm just beginning to build the pages) and am now saving to 'get out there' (anywhere) again...

Ontology (aka: World Perspective)

Get out there, be a part of it, contribute - but do not change it. Live it, love it, leave it as you found it. There are plenty of people yet to follow.

Most Recent Trip.

Scotland. Glasgow. Hogmany. A fantastic time was had by all. I experienced in no shape or form any trouble and saw thousands of people in the streets having a fantastic time. Try it if you have the chance. My trip was too short by far!

Excuse the photo - I had to use a long exposure time, and there was a lot happening. Think of it in terms of what the average person saw...

Future...

Whilst in the New York area, I worked in a summer camp there. I met a lot of very cool people, who have invited me to visit their own countries. Who am I to say no to a local guide in a new place. South Africa, Israel and Chicago are all on my to do list. Along with anywhere else I might be able to make it to! Cheers Guys - I am on my way (funds restricting, of course!)

• Intro Updated Jul 21, 2003

• chbuchie's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2006 at 3:02 AM

happy birthday fellow traveller and have a great 2006 , greetz from Antwerp, C

• yaya15923's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2005 at 9:37 AM

Happy Birthday John! Enjoying your pages. I'm a late bloomer to travel myself so can certainly relate, look at all we've been missing!! :o)

• peerapa's Profile Photo
    Jan 17, 2005 at 10:59 PM

Happy B Day !!!....Wishing you Joy, wrapped up in Love and filled with Laughter. ^ __ ^ Greetings from Bangkok,Thailand.

• picklegirl's Profile Photo
    Jan 18, 2004 at 12:39 PM

Aaah, 1/18/78, what a great date! ;-) Happy Birthday, John!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!