"Cancun, Mexico" Cancún by GinGinCoo

Cancún Travel Guide: 1,965 reviews and 3,985 photos

Cancun Trip 2001

went to Cancun, Mexico for a week, November 11-17. I did a lot of research online before we left so we can see and make the most of our trip there. I had a very tight schedule and Itinerary.
Overall, we enjoyed the trip and saw so much of Cancun in 1 week that if we never came back to visit again it would be ok.
Here are some of the attractions that I highly recommend when visiting Cancun: Xcaret, Chichen Itza, Isla La Mujeres, and snorkeling, the beaches are beautiful and the water is clear!

Royal Carribean Resort

Stayed at this resort in Cancun, I love it! Even though we didnt enjoy most of its amenities (because we were always out exploring the rest of cancun). The view from our balcony was breathtaking. More pictures of the resort in the travelogue.

• Pros:great beaches, lots of attractions, awesome snorkeling & good shopping
  • Cons:dont drink the water!
  • In a nutshell:A must see!
  • Last visit to Cancún: Nov 2001
  • Intro Updated Nov 1, 2005

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Dec 12, 2007 at 8:59 AM

Happy Birthday! Had to see those Cancun photos again as winter comes to Alaska.

• rcsparty's Profile Photo
    Dec 12, 2006 at 11:21 AM

great tips on Cancun...and happy birthday

• Wafro's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2005 at 11:05 AM

This is an impressive Page, I enjoyed reading it and love your pictures. GRTZ

• AliasGirl's Profile Photo
    Jun 27, 2005 at 9:29 AM

I'll be in the Cancun area in 2 weeks! I'm so excited!! Thanks for the tour and lots of great information and tips!

• Sandi-2004's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2004 at 4:33 PM

Excellent photos & helpful info. I was in the Yucatan Peninsula in Oct & am still dreaming about it. Eager to see more of it. Thanks for the virtual tour.

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Oct 23, 2004 at 9:05 PM

Hi Jean ,thank you very much for the great information on this wonderful page ,your pictures are also very very good ,this this info will help Lori & I a lot when we go to Cancun in January .Great stuff Jean

• Christianne's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2004 at 10:39 PM

Wonderful page with great info! Thanks!

• genispp's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2004 at 2:02 PM

Beautiful page. I like your photos

• Mar 1, 2004 at 4:27 PM

I had a wonderful time in Cancun. It has been 14 years since I visited. Hopefully I can go back there this year.

• lovemycacti's Profile Photo
    Feb 29, 2004 at 6:54 PM

You take great travel pictures, the Maya area would be such an experience! Good job and keep travelling!

GinGinCoo

“All I want is a warm bed, a kind word, and UNLIMITED FREQUENT FLIER MILES! Mabuhay ang Pilipino!”

Badges & Stats in Cancún