"STOP, dont just pass by! Check It Out" Primm by GinGinCoo

Primm Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 41 photos

Most people do just that, pass by the stateline of California to Nevada and ignore this place. After all, Vegas is only 30 more minutes away. Well if you've been to Las Vegas before and dont really care about seeing all those fancy new Hotels anymore, then staying here might be a good choice. It's not as crowded as Vegas, rooms are cheaper than Vegas, a LOT less traffic than Vegas, actually NO traffic at all, and if you're just going to Nevada for gambling, then this is the place for you. After all they all have the same slots and tables!

Primm Valley Resort is actually a combination of all 3 casino hotels in Primm. Namely, Primm Valley Resort, Whiskey Pete's and Buffalo Bills. Look at my individual accomodation tips for more info on each. There is a tram that can take you to one hotel to another if you wish. There is also good shopping since there is an outlet store right next to Primm Valley. Check it out, and hey if you dont like it and miss the the brighter lights of Vegas, its only 30 minutes away. :)

My Mom's 68th birthday Gambling Weekend

Last time I stayed here was April 17, 18, & 19, 2004 for my Mom's 68th birthday. My sister, Mom and I decided to have an all girls trip to Primm and Vegas for 3 days. We only drove to Vegas because my Mom wanted to go to Church, and we went back to Primm for 3 days of gambling non stop.. LOL... what can I say those slots are addicting!

• Pros:Less people, less traffic, cheaper than Vegas
  • Cons:Not Vegas
  • In a nutshell:If you've been to Vegas, check out Primm, you might just like it
  • Last visit to Primm: Apr 2004
  • Intro Updated Oct 31, 2005

Comments

GinGinCoo

“All I want is a warm bed, a kind word, and UNLIMITED FREQUENT FLIER MILES! Mabuhay ang Pilipino!”

Badges & Stats in Primm