"Winchester Myster and Haunted Mansion" San Jose by GinGinCoo
San Jose Travel Guide: 377 reviews and 665 photos
I went to SF on a road trip with my friend Badette to visit Dan who was working a couple of weeks up there, during the weekend we decided to go to San Jose and visit the Winchester Mystery Mansion. I've always wanted to go here, the entrance fee was about $14.00 and it includes a tour of the mansion and its gardens. If you're ever in San Jose dont miss this bizzare Mansion of Sarah Winchester.
- Pros:Really Bizarre Mansion... One of a Kind!
- Cons:Might spook you a bit! Boo!!!!!, lots of walking
- In a nutshell:Check it out its really interesting
Sarah Winchester's favorite number is 13, she even added another candle holder to one of her beautiful chandeliers so it... more travel advice
GinGinCoo's Related Pages
San Jose Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Jose - Silicon Valley"
- "The 411 on San Jose"
- "North on Hwy 1, across Hwy 156, then up 101..."
- "California's Original Capital City: San Jose!"
- "Born, raised...yeah I know the way"
- "Heart of Silicon Valley... San Jose"
- "~San Jose~"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Jose
- Hotels in San Jose
- Transportation in San Jose
- Nightlife in San Jose
- Restaurants in San Jose
- Shopping in San Jose
- Warnings and Dangers in San Jose
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Jose
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to San Jose?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Jose
Photos in San JoseSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Costa Rica Intro, 25 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cancún Intro, 28 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- England Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alcatraz Island Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Madrid Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Burano Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Acapulco Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos