"A Gem of Tuscany" Florence by GinGinCoo

Florence Travel Guide: 5,035 reviews and 11,002 photos

Dan and I spent 3 days in Florence. It was also my second time there. Beautiful City! Magnificent architecture! You have to visit Florence when in Italy, there is nothing like it. I took hundreds of pictures here, I'm sharing most of them on my travelogues. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did!

• Pros:Beautiful Architecture!
  • Cons:Little bit expensive
  • In a nutshell:Just Visit!
  • Last visit to Florence: Dec 2002
  • Intro Updated Mar 5, 2004

• JessH's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2009 at 10:09 PM

Hello! I came across your page by coincidence... I loved Florence and plan to return to Tuscany next year for our honeymoon, but this summer it's back to Scotland again for us first. Lovely tips here! Greetings from Dubai / Jess :-)

• 850prc's Profile Photo
    Aug 18, 2004 at 3:25 PM

Very nice Florence page, Jean. I hope you and Dan got yourself a big Florentine steak while you were there. : )

• JetlagCity's Profile Photo
    Aug 9, 2004 at 12:39 PM

Great info on the Baptistry, that was one of my favorite buildings in this great city!

• May 4, 2004 at 10:22 PM

Excellant page ...

• littlesam1's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2004 at 11:45 AM

Reading your page was almost like walking down the streets of Florence once more. Nice job.

• evona's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2004 at 11:47 AM

Hi! nice picks! Firenze is beautifull :)

• conny_bazen's Profile Photo
    Mar 1, 2004 at 1:23 PM

Good info so far........I will be in Firenze again at the end of this month !

GinGinCoo

“All I want is a warm bed, a kind word, and UNLIMITED FREQUENT FLIER MILES! Mabuhay ang Pilipino!”

Badges & Stats in Florence

Have you been to Florence?

Latest Activity in Florence