"A Gem of Tuscany" Florence by GinGinCoo
Florence Travel Guide: 5,034 reviews and 10,990 photos
Dan and I spent 3 days in Florence. It was also my second time there. Beautiful City! Magnificent architecture! You have to visit Florence when in Italy, there is nothing like it. I took hundreds of pictures here, I'm sharing most of them on my travelogues. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did!
- Pros:Beautiful Architecture!
- Cons:Little bit expensive
- In a nutshell:Just Visit!
Consecrated to St. John the Baptist, patron of the city (Florence). It was constructed on an octagonal plan, with a... more travel advice
Located in the Piazza della Signoria, under the Loggia are a number of sculptures by outstanding artists of different... more travel advice
Written Mar 6, 2004
Fresco on the interior of the Dome
Written Mar 1, 2004
The Loggia della Signoria
GinGinCoo's Related Pages
Florence Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "FIRENZE - FLORENCE"
- "My Relationship With Firenze"
- "Firenze -Florence - Florenz - Florencia"
- "Breathtaking Florence!"
- "Fabulous Florence"
- "Fourth time round....."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Florence
- Hotels in Florence
- Transportation in Florence
- Nightlife in Florence
- Restaurants in Florence
- Shopping in Florence
- Warnings and Dangers in Florence
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Florence
- 11 Reviews
- 22 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Florence?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florence
Photos in FlorenceSee All Photos (22)
Top 10 Pages
- Costa Rica Intro, 25 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- Cancún Intro, 28 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- England Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Florence Intro, 11 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Alcatraz Island Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Madrid Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Vatican City Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Burano Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Acapulco Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos